Forense Update II
After the major success of the first edition of Forensic update that was held in 2017 in Puducherry by AIIMS Bhopal in collaboration with JIPMER, AIIMS Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh is now organizing the Forensic Update-II, "A Hands-on workshop on Forensic Anthropology on 24th & 25th of February, 2018. This workshop will be extremely beneficial for the skill enhancement of the attending participants. The postgraduates & younger faculty from several medical colleges all over India are expected to participate.
Why should one attend this workshop?
- To have a hands-on knowledge about handling the set of unknown bones.
- Developing the skill for examination of bones.
- To have practical knowledge of age, sex determination & identification from bones.
- Hands-on training on examination & opinion writing after bone examination.
- Thought provoking lectures & skill demonstration by professionals trainedin India & abroad.
- To develop the professional skill & expertise on bones examination.